Everything is finally getting real now, with only 4 days to go!
I have finally, apart from ONE thing, bought everything I need. I can safely say that there is no chance of me blowing my loan on shopping because I NEVER want to go again! I've been shopping almost every day for the past 2 weeks, and it's definitely become tiresome
I've started to pack a few things at, my room looks like a bombs hit it, but as I keep reminding everyone, it will be gone on Saturday along with myself! All my worldy possessions into these boxes, definitely don't know how it will fit a) in the car b) in my room, which is quite small.
I've finally had everything through (the post rarely comes these days ) like my fresher pack, with my fresher ID card. I'd already seen the events on the Guild website but it was nice to have it all in shiny book format! I'm very excited for the events, particularly the beach party (despite the cold weather!) I think I'm going to buy the wristband for all the events for the week, saves the hassle of having to keep buying tickets. I quite like the look of the daytime events, which include a trip to Cadbury's World
which I haven't been to since I was about 6, on the hottest day of the year, when all the chocolate had melted haha.
I actually cannot deal with the amount of ironing needed! I have considered taking my huge pile of clothes to a professional ironer it is that bad! But needs must! Don't want to have to waste my time ironing when I'm actually there
It's really cool how many more people have said they want to start blogging, obviously onto something here! I wonder how blogging during freshers is actually going to work out though, we'll see but I will definitely update as much as possible
Hi, I'm Nikki.
I'm about to go into my first year at Aston Uni,to study Business and Management.
I'm easy-going and energetic, I'll try anything once. Anything you want to know, just ask.