I'm leaving for Aston in 8 days, but most people at others unis are leaving tomorrow (boo hoo) so I have to endure a week of endless facebook statuses and albums about how much of a good time they are having during freshers.
I had my school prize giving last night, it was so weird to be back there and to see everyone lower down the school in their new uniforms. So much has changed there in what, 10 weeks?! Anyway, I won the snazzy Business prize, and got a trophy:
The speeches given were all very positive about our futures, and it did kind of make me think how much everything is about to change, and what I'm leaving behind by leaving school. But then again, I can't wait to meet all these new people and build up new things, so maybe it's not so much loosing as trading.
I haven't even considered packing yet, and I need to do loads of bits and bobs still. Oh well, all in good time! Maybe it's a good thing I'm not leaving tomorrow...
Hi, I'm Nikki.
I'm about to go into my first year at Aston Uni,to study Business and Management.
I'm easy-going and energetic, I'll try anything once. Anything you want to know, just ask.