I have not yet slept through 3am here at aston. The first night.. i just hadn't gone to bed, the second night, the people who used to live on my floor came to visit, as they did on the third night, and the fourth night was where the real fun started. At 2:45 I was asleep, as I hadn't gone out (see previous post) I was woken up by this absolutely deafening noise, still half asleep I was a bit like.. is that my alarm?? OH MY GOD ITS THE FIRE ALARM. We'd been forewarned since before we even got to aston that the fire alarm would go off all the time, so fortunately I had some clothes by my bed to change into if the alarm went off... unlike some people who just went outside in there boxers hahah! We had to stand outside for a bit and then we went into lawrence TV lounge where we stayed until about 5:15ish. I'd forgotten my glasses, and i really needed a wee, so this was not good times!! Everyone's body clocks have been a bit whack today for some reason, thinking it's earlier than it actually is, in fact this day has flown by!
Yesterday I went bowling which was really fun, I came 2nd in the first game and I think 3rd in second game? It was good fun, and i didnt actually know the people on my team, so was good to get to know people. I'm going to Cadbury world tomorrow which I'm really looking forward to!
I should have the internet all set up by tomorrow, so then my blog entries might be a bit longer, but we're about to get kicked out of the TV lounge so this is me done